Opportunities for giving in 2022:
- Funds to complete first river church on the Capim River at Alegre Vamos – bathrooms, roof, and energy lines.
- Funds for small clinic building at Alegre Vamos Church.
- Construction of pastor’s house at Alegre Vamos, Capim River.
- Continued funding for medicines and medical boat trips on the Guama, Capim and Moju Rivers.
- Funds for Evelyn’s House construction of home and vehicle for home.
- Support for Toth family
Your gifts in 2021 provided for:
- Funds for monthly health clinics in Bujaru and medical mission trips on Guama, Capim and Moju River
- Funds for maintenance and painting of medical boat.
- Small boat for evangelism and ministry at Paritá on the Moju River.
- Funds for adding bathrooms and front porch for clinics at Paritá Church.
- Monthly support for Toth family.
- Bibles for evangelism and teaching new believers.
Thank you, each of you who are praying and supporting this ministry. God’s purposes are being fulfilled. He is raising up His church, strong and mighty, to reach out to the weak, the hurting, the least and the last who still need to hear about His wonderful plan of salvation.
Scott, Michelle and Family
Donate Securely Online:
or Mail Checks to:
P.O. Box 77
La Porte, TX
Checks for both personal family support and for Hope Ministries donations should be made payable to Hope Ministries. All donations are tax deductable.
(Updated April 2nd, 2022)
Pray for the Toth family…..for health, strength and wisdom for this next year of 2022!
Scott and Michelle. Pastors, directors of Hope Ministries.
Marcos and Rachel, son David. Marcos and Rachel are both working in the church office and Rachel is working to start the children’s home ministry, Evelyn’s House.
Marçal and Rebekah, sons Jonathan and Benjamin. Working as pastors in Castanhal and church planters on the rivers.
Bethany is working teaching English and living in Salvador, Bahia, Brazil.
Higor and Christina, son Christian. Higor is in his second year of ICU residency in the city of Salvador, Bahia. Christina is working part time to help with residency expenses.
Deborah is directing the medical boat ministry and health clinics. She is also working with ministry to women and youth in the river churches and here in Castanhal.
Philip is finishing his last 2 months of nursing school which was delayed because of the pandemic in 2020 and 2021. He is also working full time in the Castanhal Church with administration, youth, outreach and worship.
Havilah is in her third year of law school and working part time with a law firm. She also works in our Hope Ministries office with accounting.
Pray for the Vic and Elsie Schlatter, for Vic for health and cognitive ability, for Elsie for strength and joy in caring for Vic.
Pray for missionary Laurie Petroff that she would be able to get her permanent visa for Brazil and learn the language quickly!
Pray for the Castanhal Church. Pray for strong marriages and families, for young people with a focus on God´s Kingdom, and for God to send out missionaries and pastors to the new church plants on the rivers
Pray for our Four River Church Bases at Betel (Bujaru), Açu, Paritá and Alegre Vamos. Pray for God to give us pastors of His choice for the churches in Paritá and Alegre Vamos. Pray for revival and a great harvest in each area where we minister!
Pray for the Medical Boat Ministry. Pray for funding for medical trips, safety as we travel and for doctors, nurses and dentists to serve as volunteers on the boat trips. Pray that with each trip many would receive Jesus and be born again.
Pray for the Children’s Home Project, for financial resources, staff for the project, and for government approval at every step.